Electro Security and Automation Limited are Auckland CCTV and Intercoms specialists. Our range of security alarm solutions works well with CCTV systems alongside.
Closed Circuit Television Systems (CCTV)
- Either placed inside or outside your property or on perimeter fences, CCTV (closed circuit television) systems are a great way to record all events at your business or residential property to deter burglars and intruders. It is low cost, yet a reliable way to fully secure your property.
- Many systems nowadays conveniently allow for remote monitoring of the area via your internet-enabled smart phone, tablet, or laptop computer.
- The CCTV cameras being sold in the market are available in high and low resolution.
- It is typically believed that the better the quality of the picture, the higher the price, but with new technologies being developed, CCTV prices have considerably dropped. What used to be considered a luxury for businesses, are now more affordable.
Security for Your Business
- For the optimum security of investments, it is highly recommended that ALL businesses should have a reliable security system installed.
- Our experienced CCTV recommendation and installation team will help you to devise the best solutions to meet your budget.
- Our high quality IP Security cameras and analogue security cameras in static or PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) comes with a 2 year warranty for all new installations.
- Whether you’re based on Auckland’s North Shore, or in Waitakere, Pakuranga, Howick, Newmarket, Mt Eden, Epsom, Ponsonby, Grey Lynn, Remuera, Mt Albert, Mt Roskill, Onehunga, or elsewhere, we will be more than happy to provide a free on-site visit and a written quote for your CCTV installation and solution design.
- Our team loves to solve surveillance challenges in creative ways, put us to the test today!
Intercoms Systems and Access Controls
- Intercom Systems are typically used for screening visitors at your properties.
- Often placed on gates or other entry points, they normally use 2-way audio and 1-way video verification. If the occupant is happy with the person asking for entry, they can press a button which releases electronic locks (or opens the gate) to provide the visitor with building or area access.
- Intercoms are keypad controlled, with PIN access. Access point stations can be flush or surface mounted in plastic, stainless steel (no rust) or even vandal resistant materials.
Simple, Seamless Solutions
- Our Intercom systems can be a simple one home to one gate configurations, or you can ask us about our solutions for multiple apartment blocks – which may be multiple homes to one gate lock, or any other combination.
- Where hard-wiring is difficult, we can offer wireless audio and video intercom solutions.
- These solutions can even include the ability for residents/occupants to communicate with visitors using a portable device and to remotely open doors or gates from that device.
13 Landseer Pl, Blockhouse Bay, Auckland.